You can reserve a cottage either through our online reservation system or you can contact us by email or telephone.
Call us toll free in US and Canada: 1-888-578-3027
- Minimum stay length is 2 nights. Exceptions may be extended for conferences etc.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights required for holidays and peak season weekends.
- July and Aug. rentals are a minimum of seven nights.
- July & Aug. weekly rentals start on either a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- A weekly rate is available anytime during the year, even if system does not show it.
- Rates are subject to GST and PST tax.
Cottage Rentals - General Rate Overview
||Minimum Stay Required
* This is a general rate overview only. All rates are subject to tax. Some exceptions may apply. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please enter the dates of your stay, number of guests, and choose your Chalet for specific rates, using the online system.
Ready to book your stay with Lake Manitoba Cottages? Head over to the Reservations page to check the availability of our beautiful chalets and book your stay today.
“Your cabin was fantastic. We had a great time. We will for sure be back in the future sometime. We met Blair from The Narrows and he treated us like gold. He is a great guy and has very good things going there. It was great, fishing was good, hot tub was great, and the customer service was outstanding. Once again, thank you very much.”
"Our stay was fantastic. I really enjoyed the lake as well. As for complaints I have none... It was very fun, and the lodge was very courteous and helpful all weekend too. I will definitely be returning, probably in September for the fishing derby. My friends and I are trying to get a decision made on whether or not we will be coming for sure. But yes, thanks again for the rental and I look forward to speaking to you in the future about more rentals."